Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Copyrighted Beauty and the Beast pictures

When I want pictures of Beauty and the Beast, my go-to is Surlalune's Illustrations of Beauty and the Beast page. However, not everything is on there, I'm guessing mainly due to copyright issues. Now that people are actually reading my blog I need to be more careful about copyright issues too...so I'm going to provide links to images on other websites.

Angela Barret
Errol Le Cain

Kirsi Salonen
Robert Sabuda-pop-up book
Mercer Mayer


I'll add more to this page as i find them. By the way, sometimes I find images by doing a google or Bing search for:' "Beauty and the Beast" -Disney'. You'll still get Disney images, (like a lot of community and high school productions of the musical,) but it weeds out a lot.

2 comments:

  1. Most illustrators (or copyright holders) don't worry about personal blogs. I get emails from modern illustrators asking me to feature more of their works. Its commercial use that causes problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I really have no clue about any of this and don't want to get in trouble, but I'll definitely be less afraid to post more images in the future!

    ReplyDelete