Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Four years

As I watched my first dose of Winter Olympics, I started reminiscing about all that has changed in my life since the last Winter Olympics. I had just graduated from college that December, was still living with my parents, was only working part time and therefore had a lot more time on my hands, hadn't even met my husband yet...and I realized that that was also the month I started this blog! Today is the four-year anniversary of Tales of Faerie.

I had no idea what I was doing at the time, even now I look back at old posts and they seem immature. But one has to start somewhere, and I'm so glad I did! I have gotten incredible opportunities to connect with amazing people, to discuss topics I'm passionate about, and to learn from my wonderful readers.

So, thank you!! To all of you who share this interest in and love of fairy tales, I think it's amazing that we can create a community here on the internet. 

1 comment: