Saturday, October 31, 2015

When the Clock Strikes Midnight

I found this image while searching for pictures of Cinderella a while back and thought it would be fun to share today :) I couldn't find the source (it is basically impossible to find the source of a meme...but please share in the comments if you know!) but in the process of trying to locate the source I did find lots of other Cinderella memes, so we can have a humorous Halloween instead of a creepy one this year! Here are my favorites:
(And, they have actually sold a Cinderella playset that includes broom and dustpan)


From If Disney characters had Instagram: (the Belle one is my favorite so I threw it in although it doesn't fit with the Cinderella theme)



2 comments:

  1. I love Disney princesses memes~!!

    Sugarcandycandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they fun? I found most of these on Pinterest, there's tons more where these came from!

      Delete