Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My fairy name

I was at Diamonds and Toads and her fairy name intrigued me.

here's mine:

Your fairy is called Hex Reedglow
She is a panpipe player and enchantment singer.
She lives in places hexed and tainted by black magic.
She is only seen in the light of a full moon.
She wears black feathers and rose petals. She has gentle green butterfly wings.

The funny thing is, my fairy is a panpipe player and enchantment singer, and I play the flute and sing!


http://www.emmadavies.net/fairy/default.aspx">Get your free fairy name here!

2 comments:

  1. Kristin, I know you have not added to this since 2018, but I just found it and I started reading your archived posts. They are very interesting.

    Tom,(I don't have a faerie name yet.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin, I know you have not added to this since 2018, but I just found it and I started reading your archived posts. They are very interesting.

    Tom,(I don't have a Faerie name yet.)

    ReplyDelete